The core portfolio (85% of the products) is outsourced from Bulgarian suppliers and the rest 15% are outsourced directly from
Europe and the Far East.
The articles, produced under Praktiker owned brands, are of high interest, as they are available only in Praktiker stores.
The main advantage of these products is that they represent a balance between price and quality, achieved by precise research
and selection of the items under these brands.
machines, hand tools, garden hand tools, machine accessories, screws and nails, solar lamps, laminate